Clinical Research & Trials
Clinical research and trials at Pepose Vision Institute are administered by the Lifelong Vision Foundation to fund independent vision research projects, community programming, and education.
If you are interested in cataract surgery, LASIK Vision Correction, have age-related macular degeneration, dry eyes or any other vision issue, please continue reading to learn how you can benefit from participating in one of our studies.
What are clinical studies?
How can you participate?
Our clinical studies often offer patients access to the latest technologies, when there is a cost, discounted services and possible compensation for your time. All clinical studies are conducted at Pepose Vision Institute under the guidance of Dr. Jay Pepose.
Take a look at our current studies listed below. If you find a study you are interested in, here’s how you can learn more and possibly participate:
• To get started, contact Lifelong Vision Foundation by either completing our Clinical Studies Application or call (636) 534-5126.
• Your information will then be reviewed to see if you pre-qualify for one of our studies. Upon reviewal, we will contact you to schedule a consultation.
• At your initial consultation, we will perform a series of eye tests and measurements, review your information and ask additional questions.
• Based on the results of your consultation, if you qualify for a study we will explain the study in further detail and answer any questions – including the exact procedure, commitments and costs or compensation.
• Should you find a study of interest, we will schedule your procedure and follow visits.
The clinical studies offered through Pepose Vision are administered by the Lifelong Vision Foundation, a not-for-profit organization established to support research efforts in ophthalmology, to educate physicians and the general public in the diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease, and to provide vision screening and treatment programs for specific underserved communities. Please visit LifelongVisionFoundation.org to learn more.
Come see us for all your vision needs
If you are interested in learning more about our studies, have any vision issues or haven't had a general eye exam in a while, please come see us. Our experienced doctors will use advanced diagnostics to determine exactly how to best help you see your very best, patiently answer your questions and carefully explain all your options.Contact us