Congratulations to our latest graduates of PVI’s Technician Bootcamp Training Program!
If you have had eyecare experience as an ophthalmic/optometric technician or optician and want to join our growing clinical team, please send your resume to email@example.com
If you have a B.A./B.S. Degree in Biology or related field and want a career change into the eyecare world, we would love to train you! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pepose Vision Institute is always looking for talented individuals who share our commitment to preserving, protecting and enhancing vision. Our surgeons and staff are driven by this mission, and go out of their way to deliver the very best eye care possible within a patient-centered, service-oriented environment.
If you have skills and experience that will contribute to our success in achieving this mission, please contact email@example.com.
In addition to recruiting for our comprehensive ophthalmology practice, we also recruit for the MidAmerica Surgery Center, an ambulatory surgery center located in Chesterfield that is dedicated to providing high quality, convenient outpatient eye surgery.
The Values That Define Us And Our Vision
- Our reputation is the most valuable thing we have.
- Personal honesty and integrity are the foundation of our success.
- Patient Service is our way of life.
- PVI is a friendly and professional place where teamwork rules.
- We work hard, and appreciate hard work.
- Great things happen when we listen: to our patients and to each other.
- We treat our patients as we would want our own family members to be treated.
- We protect, preserve and enhance sight within our community, one patient at a time.