Mark your calendars for The Eye Ball, St. Louis on November 1, 2014 at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center.
Champion the cause of clear vision! Join us for an evening of dinner, drinks, and Lifelong Vision Awards to honor extraordinary people who are making a difference today in how we see tomorrow. Wonder at amazing advances in vision research, technology, and the local and global work of LVF.
Chairs: Catherine and Maurice Quiroga Marcia and Herb Smith
Honorary Chairs: Dr. Tom George and Dr. Barbara Harbach Nancy and Ken Kranzberg
Our Honorees for the Lifelong Vision Awards are:
- DJ Nash, Keynote Speaker – Creator and Executive Producer of NBC’s Growing Up Fisher
- College Bound – Provider of academic enrichment, social supports, and life skills for promising under-resourced students
- Sonja and Jerry Dickherber – Directors of the Mission in La Gonave, Haiti
- Todd P. Margolis, M.D., Ph.D.Chairman of the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Washington University School of Medicine
To purchase your tickets(s) for the event, simply click here.
Proceeds benefit the Programs of Lifelong Vision Foundation, a not-for- profit 501(c)(3) founded by Dr. Jay Pepose in 2000. Our community programs bring clear vision to hundreds of people in our community and internationally through:
- Vision assessment for infants within the first year of life
- Free vision services for College Bound and Wyman Center teens
- Free LASIK surgery for first responders from East St. Louis
- Vision exams, glasses, and cataract surgeries for underserved abroad
- Our education programs train and encourage the next generation of vision scientists and practitioners
- Our research and clinical trials inform and transform vision interventions
For more information and sponsorship opportunities, contact Marilyn Spirt Phone: 636.519.0318 Fax: 636.536.1659 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit us online at lifelongvisionfoundation.org.