Below are the studies currently ongoing at Pepose Vision Institute.
Please complete our Clinical Studies Application if you are interested in seeing if you qualify for one of our studies.
Be sure to check back often as we add new studies all the time.
For more information, contact
Lee Collier, CCRC
Clinical Research Manager
Midwest Vision Research Foundation at Pepose Vision Institute
1815 Clarkson Road Chesterfield, MO 63017
AMD (Age-Related Macular Degeneration) Dry or Wet
• Archway (Genentech): Port Delivery System (implant) compared to intraocular injection for delivery of Lucentis for treatment of
nAMD (neovascular AMD)
• Clarity 1 & Clarity 2 (Gemini Therapeutics): A Genetic Screening and Registry study to evaluate long-term clinical outcomes and disease progression in subjects with Non Central Geographic Atrophy (GA)
• IMT-PAS Telescopic Lens (Vision Care Technologies): A registry study of the implantable (device) miniature telescope for advanced AMD
DME (Diabetic Macular Edema)
• Yosemite (Genentech): Comparison of intraocular injections
• Synchronize (Shire): Potential new drug targeting the two main causes of Pink Eye, adenoviral and bacterial. Signs and symptoms for no more than the past 4 days and be untreated.
IOL (Intraocular Lens) Implant
• The IC-8® lens clinical study is designed to evaluate if the IC-8 lens will provide far, intermediate and near vision for patients with cataracts.
Click here for more information about the clinical study: www.ic8lensclinicalstudy.com.
Caution: Investigational Device. Limited by Federal (or United States) law to investigational use
• Athena (Allergan): Comparison of extended release Bimatoprost SR to Laser treatment of glaucoma in patients with Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension
What's your next step?
If you are interested in one of our studies or would like to learn more,
please click below and complete our brief Clinical Studies Application or call Lee Collier at 636-534-5126.