Important questions to consider when choosing your LASIK surgeon
Posted by: Pepose Vision Institute in LASIK on September 7, 2015
• Do they offer more than just LASIK surgery?
• Do other doctors recommend them?
• Are they are up on the newest technologies in the field?
• Have they developed any advances in the field?
• Will they tell you if you’re NOT a good candidate for LASIK?
• IMPORTANT: Will they be personally involved in your pre-operative exam and treatment planning?
• IMPORTANT: Will they provide data on patient outcomes for surgery your surgeon has personally performed, so that you can evaluate his or her success rate?
• IMPORTANT: Are they available to you, even after office hours?
• IMPORTANT: Will they back up your surgery with a lifetime commitment?
• Do their fees include the necessary follow-up care?
Learn more by viewing our LASIK page and schedule a consultation with us today.